Student Bill of Rights
Students have the right to:
- Ask any questions they have about issues such as puberty, sex, reproduction, and relationships
- Receive complete, age-appropriate, and medically accurate information about sexuality
- Explore issues that interest them related to their sexual development
- Develop the skills necessary to form healthy friendships and, later, healthy romantic partnerships
- Have support from caring adults who respect, affirm, and celebrate them for who they are.